Serious equipment for serious musicians made simple.
A gigging musician playing any acoustic instrument will know the difficulties in reproducing the sonic qualities at a cafe or pub gig, that sounded so great at home. The EDM-1 Acoustic Pre-Amp solves these problems by taking the signal from the intruments’ pickup and giving you complete control over the bass, mid and treble, helping to add a richness while acheiving a beautifully clean sound.
The EDB-2 boasts Refined Class “A” Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to withstand “Life on the Road”. The EDB-2 is supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and is threaded for microphone stands.
- Twin channel with individual inputs & gain controls
- 5 Band EQ assignable to Channel 1, 2 or both
- Notch Filter assignable to Channel 1 or 2
- Huge 0-32 dB Gain to interface with most mixers/desks etc
- Phantom Power is assignable to either “rig”, “tip”, or XLR to power virtu ally all instrument microphones/pickups.
- Phase Reverse assignable t each channel
- Earth Lift Switch
- “Range” Switch tuned for specific instruments i.e. Violin, Guitar, Bass etc
- iPod Input for backing tracks, practice routines etc
- Mute Switch
- Mono, Stereo & XLR Inputs, Jack and XLR Outputs
- Battery or Mains powered